First Step

Sepagian ini saya menghabiskan waktu dengan blogwalking.. Langsung merasa iri beraaattt dengan blog-blog orang-orang yang isinya keren-keren gilak dengan postingan mereka yang sudah menggunung. Miris ngeliat blog sendiri ini *sigh*. But anywaaayyyy.. somehow blogwalking can stop me from window shopping in Facebook online shops. Since I have no more money, I decide to do it more often just to distract my shopping habit that have grown out of control lately *hahaha*.

Back to where I was, a year ago, I suppose to be really grateful for who I am right now. A year ago I was still a pre-grad university student who was trying to finish her bloody bachelor thesis. Still confused about how her future will be, and how she could find a job that can make her parents proud. And see me now, I already have a job now, though there are still so many mist towards me, at least I have made my first step to make my dreams come true.. Wish me luck :)

0 komentar: