Dust in The Thin Air

Okay. It has been a long long time since last time I posted to this blog. And please, don't ask every detail happened in the time between. In short I would love to tell you that my life has chance. Now I am in a total strange place, with total new faces. Maybe you think it's kinda exciting, but I tell you, it's not. I'm lost in here. I have no friends, no family. Totally noone. Just me and myself. Try to struggle day by day to survive. To accept the fate that Alloh has destined to me, though it's hard. There are time in my life when I just feel like I am nothing. Like nobody here even think that I am exist. Do you ever feel like you are just kinda dust in the thin air? Well that exactly what I feel right now.

Dust.

I somehow miss those warm friendly place where I came from. Where everybody spare their time just to ask about how was your day the day before. Where everybody mind their own bussiness instead of spread your lack of kind around. I miss them. I miss my family, my bestfriend, my old life. Where people think I ain't a dust in the thin air.

0 komentar: